<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>My USA Flag Community | JettC JettC | Activity</title>
	<link>https://my.usaflag.org/members/jettc/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://my.usaflag.org/members/jettc/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for JettC JettC.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:40:38 -0600</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e17f3593685e7932ff349b450e9191cd</guid>
				<title>JettC JettC replied to the discussion When is the welcome bonus credited at OMG casino? in the forum Flag Strategies &#38; Advice</title>
				<link>https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/when-is-the-welcome-bonus-credited-at-omg-casino/#post-52714</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jul 2026 18:40:32 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/when-is-the-welcome-bonus-credited-at-omg-casino/#post-52714"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> When is the welcome bonus credited at OMG casino?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Have you played at a casino before, or is this your first time choosing a site? I recently started playing at OMG Casino. It’s the first slot platform I’ve played on. As a beginner, I didn’t have any trouble signing up. They credited my <a target='_blank' href="https://omgcasino.com/promotions/welcome-bonus" rel="nofollow"><b>online casino welcome bonus</b></a> right away. So there’s no need to worry about that. Just don’t forget to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80190"><a href="https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/when-is-the-welcome-bonus-credited-at-omg-casino/#post-52714" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a497174e742dfaa99c53d6e18434013d</guid>
				<title>JettC JettC replied to the discussion Interesting Playson slots at Yay social casinо in the forum Flag Strategies &#38; Advice</title>
				<link>https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/interesting-playson-slots-at-yay-social-casin%d0%be/#post-35180</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Apr 2026 15:08:53 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/interesting-playson-slots-at-yay-social-casin%d0%be/#post-35180"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Interesting Playson slots at Yay social casinо</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I’ve played Playson slots, and I’d say they’re a solid option. They usually focus on bonus rounds and free spins. Some of them are really addictive because of their fast pace. My friends play nothing but <a target='_blank' href="https://www.yaycasino.com/public-lobby/playson" rel="nofollow"><b>playson hold and win slots</b></a> . Try playing the Pink Joker slot at Yay Casino. It’s a fast-paced and vibrant game. But it’s not for every&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-58419"><a href="https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/interesting-playson-slots-at-yay-social-casin%d0%be/#post-35180" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">419962f3af247bed890cc6d6d2acd703</guid>
				<title>JettC JettC replied to the discussion How do I properly clear the bonuses at Slottica Canada? in the forum Flag Strategies &#38; Advice</title>
				<link>https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/what-kind-of-bonus-does-cat-casino-offer-in-canada/#post-20817</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2026 19:19:32 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/what-kind-of-bonus-does-cat-casino-offer-in-canada/#post-20817"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> How do I properly clear the bonuses at Slottica Canada?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Have you already tried any specific games to meet the wagering requirements, or are you still just reviewing the terms and conditions? Try looking for reviews on specialized websites that compare bonus terms and provide detailed breakdowns of the conditions. For example, if we take Slottica Casino specifically, you can check out this review&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-42986"><a href="https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/what-kind-of-bonus-does-cat-casino-offer-in-canada/#post-20817" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb0f0ea033ad28d8e9f8d746f4c9c425</guid>
				<title>JettC JettC replied to the discussion Hot slot section at the social casino in the forum Flag Strategies &#38; Advice</title>
				<link>https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/hot-slot-section-at-the-social-casino/#post-12683</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Jan 2026 20:39:09 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/hot-slot-section-at-the-social-casino/#post-12683"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Hot slot section at the social casino</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I often check out the Hot section myself. There are some really interesting slots there! For example, I liked the game Qian Gun Qian because it often gives small but stable wins. It&#8217;s as if the game itself maintains a balance to stay in the black for longer. And the <a target='_blank' href="https://www.zulacasino.com/public-lobby/hot" rel="nofollow"><b>hot slots casino</b></a> Zula section is frequently updated, so I never get bored here.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29717"><a href="https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/hot-slot-section-at-the-social-casino/#post-12683" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16144d400140fd370e9134319e39c259</guid>
				<title>JettC JettC replied to the discussion Slots in the hot section at Zula social casino in the forum Flag Strategies &#38; Advice</title>
				<link>https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/slots-in-the-hot-section-at-zula-social-casino/#post-12547</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2026 22:10:47 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/slots-in-the-hot-section-at-zula-social-casino/#post-12547"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Slots in the hot section at Zula social casino</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I often check out the Hot section myself. There are some really interesting slots there! For example, I liked the game Qian Gun Qian because it often gives small but stable wins. It&#8217;s as if the game itself maintains a balance to stay in the black for longer. And the <a target='_blank' href="https://www.zulacasino.com/public-lobby/hot" rel="nofollow"><b>hot slots casino</b></a> Zula section is frequently updated, so I never get bored here.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29479"><a href="https://my.usaflag.org/forums/discussion/slots-in-the-hot-section-at-zula-social-casino/#post-12547" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78b4c02766c2cbc994c2d8517b4de9ba</guid>
				<title>JettC JettC became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://my.usaflag.org/news-feed/p/29477/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2026 22:06:33 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		